Saturday, August 6, 2011

Winning!

I had an incredible day today.

Nothing remarkable, just felt like I had more energy, wasn't hungry, and feeling positive.
I did a 30 Day Shred workout as soon as I got up.  Didn't even have my normal cup of coffee.  (Norah "exercised" with me.  It made me realize how important it is for me to model good exercise and eating habits for her.  I'm not sure where I learned my bad eating habits, but I know that I did not really value physical fitness when it mattered most, and now I've gotten into a lot of trouble because of that.)  After the workout, I didn't even need my cup of coffee!  That saved me 2 points and earned me 3!  I am just the right amount of sore.  Hopefully I won't be in massive pain tomorrow, because that's what I'm doing right away!
I had a pretty easy time staying on program today, but there weren't a whole lot of temptations either.  Norah and I went to the grocery and stocked up on some of the things I learned about in the meeting last night.  My mouth started to water a little bit (ok, a lot) when we went into the ice cream aisle to get Cool Whip Free, but I turned around and went the long way around the other end of the aisle.  I went to Target later that night and found Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters (yum! 4 points a bag!) and did not pick up any additional candy items.  Win!
The biggest win of today was when I poured a giant bag of M&Ms (used for Norah's potty-sitting/using rewards) into a plastic container to store them more conveniently than in a half-ripped bag, and I didn't eat one in the process.  Not.  One.
I feel freaking FABULOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment