Thursday, August 4, 2011

Whoops.

I had a great day yesterday... and then my husband came home with Oreos.  I am not blaming my lack of self control on him, and actually, I only ate 3 Oreos which may or may not be remarkable.  (I don't really like Oreos.  I think it was just the idea that they were off-limits that made me want need them.)  And then for the rest of the night, I thought "well, I've already blown it," so I had a giant bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a turkey and swiss sandwich... on a Servatii pretzel stick.  Not a huge bingeing event, but definitely used the last of my weekly points.  I also earned some activity points by playing Just Dance with my stepdaughter.  My arms are sore!

Today is the first Weight Watchers meeting.  I am really excited to get started.  I feel like I am looking at this as positive change instead of a punishment.  I am also excited to be able to do something for myself.  What I am SUPER excited about is putting the first dot on the giant graph/chart that I have hanging in the laundry room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment